- Confidential one-on-one coaching and consultation for senior leaders to address their critical challenges
- Address gap areas surfaced by common assessment tools through one-on-one coaching
- One-on-one sessions that reinforce behavior change after learning new skills
- There is something at risk (a challenge, stretch or unclear objective or opportunity), and it is urgent, forceful and/or exhilarating.
- There is a desire/need to speed up outcomes.
- There is a gap in confidence.
- There is a lack of clarity, and there is a need to make decisions and choices.
- Individual core strengths and competencies need to be identified and understood to achieve leverage.
Amplify the external presence and internal efficacy of leaders through the highest-level, individually tailored leadership, communications, strategy, speech coaching.
Help clients focus, slow down, gain awareness, and notice the effects of their words and actions. Enable them to perceive choices rather than simply react to events.
Challenge assumptions through:
- Measurable outcomes regarding changes in behavior as determined by stakeholders at the end of the coaching engagement.
- Confidentiality, confidence and a positive outlook.
- A straightforward approach that does not require significant amounts of time. (If it did, busy leaders would not do it.)
- A focus on changing leadership behaviors and perceptions of behavior.
- Ownership and guidance of the areas of focus for improvement by the client being coached.